2. The photographer will produce high-quality images that are provided as described in my packages
3. Photos/Prints/images will only be supplied to the client when the agreed fee is paid in full
4. The copyright of any image is retained by the photographer at all times. On payment of the agreed fees, the clients have unlimited licence to use the images as they see fit except for the resale of any image that would require the consent of the copyright holder. Resale includes the inclusion in any book and or on any merchandise or to be re-produced in or on any media printed or visual.
5. The photographer will not supply any RAW files or any unedited images at any time.
6. Clients are required to secure their bookings with a non-returnable deposit.
7. Full fees for each booking should be paid in advance unless otherwise agreed.
8. Only the specific number of edited images will be delivered to the client as agreed before the photoshoot. Any extra images must be paid for.
9. All images will be edited to the highest standards and re-touched accordingly up to the high standard and ability of the photographer. Any request to amend or alter beyond my skills may incur a further fee and may be outsourced.
10. Unless specifically agreed before the photoshoot, I reserve the right to use any images I take for advertising purposes which includes but is not limited to my websites & social media. Any images I use will be deemed to be for advertising even if not expressly explained as such at the time.
11. We will issue a contract or confirmation for each type of job, if you do not receive a contract or confirmation within 7 days of confirmation please check your spam folder and contact us if it is not there. The booking itiery will be on the invoice.
12. Clients or members of the client’s party are not permitted to take any photographs or video in the studio during a session without asking for permission first.
Cancellations & Date Changes
13. (a) In the unlikely event that the photographer cancels, the client will be given as much notice as possible. Where possible an alternative date will be provided. In date-specific bookings, we will endeavour to find a replacement photographer.
(b) If the client cancels there will be no refunds.
(c) If the client can request a date change once after the booking date has been booked providing more than 48 hours’ notice is given at no extra charge, however, any further rescheduling will require an extra fee or it will be considered a cancellation by the client.
(d) The client may cancel at any time and upon doing so will forfeit any monies already paid.
14. These terms and conditions cannot cover every eventuality and in the event of any issue not covered by these terms and conditions the photographer’s decision will be final.